Bài đăng phổ biến

Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 5, 2016

Fairy Canyon Cosplay Mui Ne Vietnam

Fairy Canyon Cosplay Mui Ne Vietnam
January 2014
© by Richard D. Fisher


Cosplay Mui Ne Red Fairy Canyon is an intensely colorful little gorge with a native
fairy. Just my kind of place now, at more leisurely pace than the huge,
technical and dangerous canyons of my youthful days. At the end of the
canyon hike of about half an hour I came to Fairy Spring Waterfalls.  At
first I was a bit disappointed because the canyon was so small but as
you will see from the photographs at last I got into it deeply. I was on
the lookout for one of the great grand daughters of the founding fairy Queen Au
Co of Vietnam and sure enough I found such a fairy creature in a modern
Cosplay manifestation. I think you will agree she is virtually as

spectacular as the canyon itself.

​Fairy Canyon Cosplay Mui Ne Vietnam

Vietnam Red Fairy Canyon overlook with blue Umbrella Girl​
Mui Ne Vietnam is a lovely beach resort town in the south of Vietnam where the pace is slow and languid
 that also has attractions like the famous White as well as Red Sand Dunes,
 ancient Cham Temples, many accessible  beaches  and great sea food!
  The  Red Fairy Canyon entry is right in the middle of strip next to the only bridge I noticed in town.

I was told alot of things about the location of Fairy Canyon but finding it was to simple as it gets
as it is right smack dab in the middle of Mui Ne on the only road through town just a stone throw
from the village beach. There is a shaded motorbike park right at the entryway where out bikes
were same and it only cost about a dollar to park there. 

I stayed in Phan Theit as it was high season and I could not find a room in Mui Ne via a computer search. From there I rent two motorbikes, one for myself and my interpreter  and one for the fairy and her chaperone companion. I needn't stayed in Phan Thiet  as there are several very reasonable small hotels within a few blocks from Fairy Canyon, again on the only road in town.Counting the cost of the motorbikes and travel time each day, staying in Mui Ne will be my decision on my next visit, which can not come soon enough!

Backlighted blue fairy in Fairy Canyon Vietnam. Cosplay photography game in action at it's best.
Incredible bright blue sky's of the dry season in southern Vietnam.
About 2.5 km upstream from the entry.​

Flying umbrella fairy in blue and red. We design, select
the silk and have sewn our own Cosplay fairy costumes.

Hiking with a fairy in Fairy Canyon Mui Ne Vietnam.

Cosplay Vietnamese style in the spectacular
eroded sandstone canyon formations in village center Mui Ne.

Hiking with the "Wildlife" in Fairy Canyon Mui Ne Vietnam.

On a stroll in Red Fairy Canyon southern Vietnam.

Fairy Spring Waterfalls is basically the end of the hike for most and is about 3 km from the entry.

Flame Fairy Cosplay costume in erosional sandstone
 features in Fairy Canyon Vietnam.

Cosplay Fairy Spring Falls in blue, Mui Ne Vietnam.


"The Canyon" by Richard Fisher
Fairy Canyon Falls Cosplay , Mui Ne Vietnam
January 14, 2014
I have seen many photographs of Fairy Spring Waterfalls on the internet but none have the sense of scale
and setting as these three photographs. All of these images were made just after sunrise at f22 and
a 1/4 second to produce the lacy water.The model, MY is a moving dancing fairy. It was very difficult to explain to her
that she had to be very still for these impressions.
Once she understood she was perfect as always.

Cosplay hikng in the Red Dunes with blue umbrella.

Blue Fairy in Red Canyon Vietnam in April

Fairy Forest Mui Ne Vietnam
The Blue Fairy sayz byby for now, come back and see me soon again!

All Rights Reserved: © Richard D. Fisher 2013-2014

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét